Welcome to 6th grade math!
I am very excited for a new school year. Each day you will join me through Microsoft Teams. You will head to office.com and join me in Teams once you have logged in. I am here to help you in any way that I can. It's going to be a great school year!
REMOTE LEARNING STUDENT EXPECTATIONS
- Follow your daily schedule
- Daily attendance will be taken every morning at the beginning of each class
- Be Responsible, Be Respectful and Be Safe while working online
- Be respectful of classmates and teachers
- Check Microsoft Teams daily for instructions and live lessons
- Attend all your teacher’s live lessons
- All handbook rules remain in effect for remote learning
- Students should dress appropriate for school
- Don’t be afraid to ask your teacher(s) any questions you may have.
- Complete and submit your assignments on time
- Use your assignment notebook daily
- Check your grades in PowerSchool regularly
- Be responsible for your district issued device while at home. Do not have food or drink near your device and keep your device in a safe spot while not in use. Charge your device each night.
- If you experience technology issues with your device, please fill out the form here: https://www.fsd157c.org/page?page=416 with your specific issue