STRATEGIC DIRECTION | ONE Future Growth & Aspirations
- Provide a safe and secure environment for our students, staff and community.
- Utilize and deploy new technologies in the classroom to enhance instructional engagement and equip students with 21st century skills.
- Identify and implement organizational models in our schools to ensure building communities are connected and consistent across the K- 8 grade level spectrum.
STRATEGIC DIRECTION | TWO Student Success
- Provide a robust support plan that consistently offers professional development and education to all educators.
- Monitor the implementation of and assess the effectiveness of the district’s social emotional learning continuum.
- Expand and refine opportunities for meaningful extracurricular activities through a variety of student options that appeal to a wide range of interests.
- Create and increase parent involvement within the schools by providing proactive, consistent, and personal communication, that allows families to stay informed and connected to their child’s learning.
- Embed equitable and inclusive practices to differentiate learning experiences for all students to grow and achieve.
STRATEGIC DIRECTION | THREE Workforce Excellence
- Actively recruit and employ a high-quality, diverse faculty that reflects and accentuates all aspects of the school community.
- Support the physical and mental well-being of all staff.
- Ensure teacher and staff compensation and benefits are competitive with local trends.
STRATEGIC DIRECTION | FOUR Resource Stewardship
- Safeguard resources by monitoring fund balances and investing in operational needs that support the student profile of success, inclusive of retaining high quality educators to promote continued student success.
- Maintain integrity with shortand long-term financial obligations inclusive of collective bargaining agreements and longterm debt that align with the Board’s financial philosophy.
- Promote literacy and transparency through continued financial updates and communication.
STRATEGIC DIRECTION | FIVE Community Engagement
- Create opportunities for families to provide feedback, share parent perspectives, and give input on District decision-making processes.
- Provide parent workshops or educational opportunities regarding student learning goals and District initiatives.
- Establish a districtwide communication plan that fosters consistency, collaboration, and transparency.
- Foster districtwide relationships with local organizations within the Lincoln-Way area to enhance student learning.
- Develop opportunities for FSD 157-C students to have a voice in direction of their learning.