Skip to main content
Frankfort School District 157-C
Main Menu Toggle
Office of the Superintendent
Buildings & Grounds
Curriculum & Instruction
Illinois State Report Cards
Notices & Reports
ARP-ESSR III Use of Funds Plan
Requests for Proposals
Chelsea Construction Project
FSD 157-C Parent/Student Handbook 2023-24
Parent Guide to Emergency Evacuation
Parent/Student Tech Tutorials
School Closing Information
Student Website Links
Technology Help Desk
PowerSchool Teacher Login
Teacher Page Login
Statement of Beliefs
We Believe That:
- The excellence of the community and the excellence of its educational system are mutually dependent.
- Education is the shared responsibility of the student, family, school and community.
- All students can learn and should be challenged to achieve their fullest potential.
- Students need to be actively engaged in the learning process.
- Public schools can provide students with the basic skills necessary to become life-long, productive citizens in an ever-changing world.
- Public schools prepare students for responsible citizenship in a multi-cultural society.