We Believe That:
- The excellence of the community and the excellence of its educational system are mutually dependent.
- Education is the shared responsibility of the student, family, school and community.
- All students can learn and should be challenged to achieve their fullest potential.
- Students need to be actively engaged in the learning process.
- Public schools can provide students with the basic skills necessary to become life-long, productive citizens in an ever-changing world.
- Public schools prepare students for responsible citizenship in a multi-cultural society.