Mr. Valiga's Class
Hello Chelsea Tigers!
My name is Adam Valiga and I am a Special Education Teacher who will be working with third and fifth-grade students this year. I will be working with students in areas such as reading, writing, math, and other areas to help you become the best student that you can be!
This will be my first year of teaching, I graduated from Eastern Kentucky University this past spring with a Bachelor of Science in Education: Dual Certification in Special Education and Middle-Grade Social Studies. During my four years of college, I was also a part of the football team and I am a huge sports fan in general (Go Bears and Cubs)!
I'm looking forward to getting to know students, parents, and staff this year. It will certainly be a unique school year, but I can say with confidence that in my short time as a member of the staff here at Chelsea that we have a great group of people who will do whatever it takes to help you reach your academic goals and make this year go well!
Under the tab labeled "Cool Links" I will be posting links that can be helpful in areas such as reading, writing, math, and maybe just some other cool, fun links that students may enjoy.
Finally, under the tab labeled "Important Dates" you can find information regarding our Chelsea School Calendar, as well as dates for upcoming assessments.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Let's have an awesome year, Tigers!!!!!
- ABCya! : https://www.abcya.com/
- Fun Multiplication Games : https://www.multiplication.com/games/all-games
- Khan Academy : https://www.khanacademy.org/?scrlybrkr=7b7b55f4
- Math Fact Practice : http://www.playkidsgames.com/games/mathfact/mathFact.htm
- Multiplication Interactive Games : http://www.multiplication.com/interactive_games.htm
- Zearn : https://www.zearn.org/?scrlybrkr=26b2457a